Boyz to Men of Honor, Inc. (B2MH) is a private, non-profit organization founded in April of 2009 by Gregory J. Vann to address the need for mentorship, guidance, and life skills development of young males. Motivated by the alarming statistics associated with young males who lack positive males influences during critical childhood and adolescent milestones, B2MH utilizes a holistic approach to youth development which emphasizes the four domains of the S.P.I.S. model: Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, and Social.
MISSION STATEMENT :To provide opportunities for young, at-risk males to build character through youth, family and community education and support services.
- Gregory Vann: CEO/Founder
- Adora Bryant: Executive Administrator
- Kirk Douglas: Executive Director
- Christopher James Bryant: Marketing Director
- Charles Wingate: Mentor / Outreach Coordinator
- Bernard Bond: Mentor